[CFT - Themes] Amazing Themes Collection - Volume 3

2018-07-01 20:06

Show all posts
Edited by rohit42 at 2018-07-03 12:13

20180702 - rohit - banner.png

As we all know that Flyme Themes app has limited number of themes and we don’t get new themes so often. Last time new themes were added during 2nd Flyme Theme Design Contest. Lot of users are requesting new themes since long time.

It’s been 2 months I started this new series and shared many new themes.  Mostly all users appreciated the themes. This month I am sharing another 4 themes. If you are new to this series, you must read the introduction and tutorial to use these themes here.

Here are the themes for this month-
Square
This is another 50+ MB theme after iOS theme. The icons look like iOS but are different. The unique thing in this theme is its status bar icons. Mobile networks and Wi-Fi strength will be shown in numbers 0-5 in a square. All other supported apps notification icon will be shown in a square. Overall a complete theme.
1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg
Circles
Manu users like round icons so here is a beautiful theme for you. Icons are absolutely amazing. There is just one drawback – Calendar Icon will not show date and day. Status bar and Notification Panel icons are cool enough to stick to this theme. Dialer and Message app has background image.
1.jpg 2.jpg

Xiaoxi
Third theme and 3 different icon shapes. Users are liking this shape icon a lot. Samsung Galaxy style icons but like them. Name of the theme - replacing ‘M’ with ‘X’ in ‘Xiaomi’ – ‘Xiaoxi’. But actually this is name of author/designer who designed this theme. Again, unique Status Bar and Notification Panel icons and Dialer, Message app with background images. I also like its wallpaper a lot.
1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg

M4
Last theme and there is no fixed icon shape. Name of them is quite humorous. MEIZU M4 was skipped and designer named this theme M4. And it follows same design principles of Stock Flyme Theme – No Fixed Icon Shape. Most of the users may not like these type of themes but I am currently using it in my M5 Note and will use till Next Volume. Lockscreen wallpaper blends with Flyme charging animation. Status bar icons are AOSP style and Notification Panel icons are kind of iOS style. Just one drawback – Calendar Icon. Message and Browser icon remind us of Traditional MEIZU Logo.   
1.jpg
Reply this thread to see Download Link.

So, that’s it. I wish you like at least one of the themes I share every month and use it for whole month until I share new themes next month. Some users are requesting iOS, Samsung Galaxy, MIUI 10 themes, I will share them in next Volume. In the meantime, To help me,
Reply this thread-
What kind of themes you like? - Flat, Dark
What kind of status bar icons you like? – Stock, Flyme 7, Unique
What kind of icons you like? - Round, Square, Round Square, No Fixed Shape
What kind of wallpapers you like? - Dark, Colourful, Abstract
I hope you liked this new series, see you next month.

Download Links-
Guest, if you want to see the hidden content, please Reply

QR.jpg