Reply Support () Report
minedestroyer ...
Froyo

Gold:458

Sign In:88

2018-03-27 20:09

Show all posts
THIS IS MY STORY
1 year ago i want to buy a phone whit an octacore processor and 3GB of ram and i found MEIZU M5s!
I buy it and i liked it so much!
My friends asked me what phone is it and today 4 of my best friends have a MEIZU M5s and my dad bought a MEIZU M5 note too!
Now i'm a Meizu fan and i will never buy other phones!
I created a comunity of Meizu and flyme fans!
Sorry for my bad english i'm from Italy????
Thank you for all!
#meizuforlife
  From Forum App
Reply Support () Report
KumarAmit
Eclair

Gold:131

Sign In:40

2018-03-25 15:24

Show all posts
haaaa
  From Forum App
Reply Support () Report
andrew.slch
Eclair

Gold:119

Sign In:37

2018-03-24 21:05

Show all posts
photo from my story
  From Forum App
Reply Support () Report
andrew.slch
Eclair

2018-03-24 21:05

Show all posts
my story
part 2
  From Forum App
Reply Support () Report
andrew.slch
Eclair

2018-03-24 21:04

Show all posts
my story
  From Forum App
Reply Support (1) Report
andrew.slch
Eclair

2018-03-24 20:48

Show all posts
Once, at the age of years 17, I came home drunk from me smelled of cigarettes (probably it with all was).
And of course the first that to me was told by parents from a threshold - it is shouts.
Mother first of all wanted to check my phone, and here my meizu m3s showed all the power.
At me of course the guest mode was included and I in case of mother entered the password from the guest mode (well that then I will buy phone from the first batch, and they have a spoilage with the button and the fin
  From Forum App
Reply Support () Report
MLII
Ice Cream

Gold:3501

Sign In:503

2018-03-24 20:02

Show all posts
Edited by MLII at 2018-03-24 20:22

Это MEIZU m5 note. Владею я им чуть более 2 месяцев. Появился он у меня после MEIZU m3s, которого ныне у меня нет, но именно с ним связана незабываемая история. Купил m3s, радовался, что не глучит, обновлял и любил. Но после 8 месяцев и 2 недель умерла кнопка mTouch/mBack. Это был удар в мое сердечко, кнопка умерла и он начал глючить во время разблокировки, появлялся синий экран и ничего более. Перепрошивка и отключение кнопки помогли, но я мучаться вбивая пароль и решил, что необходимо отнести его в сц, но его было не спасти, не было кнопок. И вот, после 2 месяцев долгих и тягостных раздумий я решил купить другой телефон, выбор пал на m5 note. Купил, любил, но новый удар в мое только зажившее сердечко не заставил себя долго ждать - умер разъем для наушников и это спустя лишь две недели. Я был разочарован, но решил попробовать спасти и его, отдал в сц, его починили и я очень рад этому. Тем не менее, на всякий случай, я решил купить к нему в пару беспроводные наушники MEIZU ep51. Я надеюсь, что в ближайшие время m5 note получит официальное обновление до 6 flyme и он продолжит меня радовать. С днем рождения MEIZU.
gMXHocplr5U копия.jpg
JrRYW5K5PC0_20180324134210158.jpg
Reply Support (1) Report
Prashant073
KitKat
6.3.0.0G m3 note

Gold:4803

Sign In:351

Photo GeniusAvatar uploadedPandacontent creatorhotstarM3 note100KForumMembers10KForumPostsforum_appFacebook1st_anniversary

2018-03-24 12:37

Show all posts
                First of all, Happy Birthday Meizu,As I read the story of Meizu from previous year thread, since the brand of Music it is serving the best quality products. I'm very happy and thankful to see to completion of 15 years and filling proud to be a user of this company.

There is lots of unforgettable memories by which my life completely changed with my Meizu device (M3 Note) but some of them here I'm describing as below.

1⃣. When I had not a single smartphone I wasn't able to take a low to simple Image because I had no phone which have camera. But when I passed 12 science with great percentage. My father offered me to buy a smartphone and I suddenly bought Meizu m3 note. As my father and mother supported me a lot so I took firstly a high quality Images of my father and mother. That was my unforgettable experience. That was a day when my dad and mom had very happy to see me.

Thanks Meizu for Pleasing my mom and dad.

2. When I visited my brother's office his boss was using the same m3 note. When he came to meet my brother for documentation of company he seen the same smartphone which I was using. His boss was amazed that no one knows about this company here  how he bought with stunning grey color !!!

Really, that was my second unforgettable memory.. seeing my smartphone my brother also said to me to buy this phone one more piece. He thought that the phone which his boss using that will flagship phone which he can't buy but after knowing the reality that this phone is only Rs. 9999 with awesome features he suddenly bought this one...

There are lots of unforgettable experience with meizu.. which are not possible to show here in words..

Thanks meizu for changing my life..

Here is my device's stuniist photos ||||

Here all photos are taken by Lenovo tab 3 7"

IMG_20180324_095501.jpg
IMG_20180324_095649.jpg  .

IMG_20180324_095733.jpg

Reply Support () Report
You have to login before you can reply Login | Register

©2024 Meizu Telecom Equipment Co., Ltd. All rights reserved.