Ravee_The_Bos ...
Froyo

Gold:302

Sign In:27

2018-02-05 08:20

Show all posts

Comment

ku1018: I'm sorry to say this, but it is very stupid that you are putting the blame on ali express, the phone was perfect when i bought it. but when you downloaded a global rom, the phone got stuck in boot lo
2018-02-05 22:07
Reply Support () Report
User578154536
Eclair

Gold:55

Sign In:1

2018-02-05 10:28

Show all posts
ChatDexter replied at 2018-02-04 18:16
Hello,

That is the problem, the phone is imported form China illegally. The seller made a dirty f ...

I am in Shenzhen until the 24th February. Would I be able to take it to a Meizu shop and have this problem resolved?
Reply Support () Report
ChatDexter
Q and A Team

Gold:2466

Sign In:247

Beta TeamAvatar uploadedPandacontent creatorhotstarM3 note70KForumMembers100KForumMembers10KForumPosts1st_anniversaryforum_appModerator

2018-02-05 18:47

Show all posts
User578154536 create on 2018-02-05 10:28
I am in Shenzhen until the 24th February. Would I be able to take it to a Meizu shop and have this problem resolved?

Absolutely! They will fix it for you
  From Forum App
Reply Support () Report
ku1018
Eclair

Gold:109

2018-02-05 21:55

Show all posts
ku1018 replied at 2018-02-01 22:16
hi, last time you said we just have to wait it will come soon, so we waited and yesterday a new glob ...

I'm sorry to say this, but it is very stupid that you are putting the blame on ali express, the phone was perfect when i bought it. but when you downloaded a global rom, the phone got stuck in boot loop.. you say i have to send it back to them and they will fix it for me, i dont understand why you dont talk to meizu china, so that they can fix the problem and make a new version? for us it will cost a lot of money to pay for postage to china, then pay for the repair and then pay for postage back, that will be a lot. i am not the only one with this problem, many more have the same problem. and please dont waste time pointing fingers, just fix the fault. i have been waiting four months and have not used the phone one day even. i hope the new global rom that comes will fix all these faults. i hope no one will get angry, I'm only speaking the truth, i have spend money on this. if there was no fault, i would tell you to fix it, but there is something wrong so meizu needs to fix this. i am waiting for a new rom, i hope you fix it. and you have to do it fast because you are loosing customers, it doesn't seem like you care so much about this problem. i think meizu phone is a very nice phone, but there are som faults that you need to fix. thank you
Reply Support () Report
ku1018
Eclair

Gold:109

2018-02-05 22:07

Show all posts
Ravee_The_Boss replied at 2018-02-05 08:20
http://forum.flymeos.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=38010&page=5#pid429309

see this

I'm sorry to say this, but it is very stupid that you are putting the blame on ali express, the phone was perfect when i bought it. but when you downloaded a global rom, the phone got stuck in boot loop.. you say i have to send it back to them and they will fix it for me, i dont understand why you dont talk to meizu china, so that they can fix the problem and make a new version? for us it will cost a lot of money to pay for postage to china, then pay for the repair and then pay for postage back, that will be a lot. i am not the only one with this problem, many more have the same problem. and please dont waste time pointing fingers, just fix the fault. i have been waiting four months and have not used the phone one day even. i hope the new global rom that comes will fix all these faults. i hope no one will get angry, I'm only speaking the truth, i have spend money on this. if there was no fault, i would tell you to fix it, but there is something wrong so meizu needs to fix this. i am waiting for a new rom, i hope you fix it. and you have to do it fast because you are loosing customers, it doesn't seem like you care so much about this problem. i think meizu phone is a very nice phone, but there are som faults that you need to fix. thank you

Comment

Ravee_The_ ...: me too brother...i love my pro 7 plus... you know brother...i cried a lot and still i m crying...such a nice phone...its dead now... meizu not understanding our feelings... no service centre here...
2018-02-06 09:44
Reply Support () Report
Ravee_The_Bos ...
Froyo

2018-02-06 09:44

Show all posts
ku1018 replied at 2018-02-05 22:07
I'm sorry to say this, but it is very stupid that you are putting the blame on ali express, the ph ...

me too brother...i love my pro 7 plus... you know brother...i cried a lot and still i m crying...such a nice phone...its dead now... meizu not understanding our feelings...

no service centre here...

one more thing brother... yesterday i talked to my seller from aliexpress.. they clearly said ...ITS SOFTWARE PROBLEM AND MEIZU SHOULD FIX... IF THERE IS ANY HARDWARE ISSUES THEY CAN HANDLE...

BUT HERE IN THIS GROUP... THE NEW MODERATOR IS NOT UNDERSTANDING OUR WORDS... HE BLAMING THAT WE PURCHASED PHONE ILLEGALLY FROM ALIEXPRESS...

I LOVE THE WAY HOW XIAOMI TREAT US WHEN IT COMES TO SERVICE...

IM USING NOTE 8 AND MI MIX 2 NOW...

BUT I STILL LOVE MY MEIZU PRO 7 PLUS AND I WANT IT BACK

Comment

User520524 ...: NEVER MORE PHONES from China.
2018-02-07 00:52
Reply Support () Report
User520524889 ...
Donut

Gold:28

Sign In:0

2018-02-07 00:52

Show all posts
Ravee_The_Boss replied at 2018-02-06 09:44
me too brother...i love my pro 7 plus... you know brother...i cried a lot and still i m crying...s ...

NEVER MORE PHONES from China.
Reply Support () Report
Ravee_The_Bos ...
Froyo

2018-02-07 02:31

Show all posts
i never ever buy anymore... really disappointed
Reply Support () Report
Ebulike
Cupcake

Threads

Credits

Gold:2

Sign In:0

2018-02-18 00:16

Show all posts
Hi ChatDexter,
we have also Chinese New Year but there is not a new firmware.
Can you give us a timeline?
Reply Support () Report
You have to login before you can reply Login | Register

©2018 Meizu Telecom Equipment Co., Ltd. All rights reserved.