From Forum App
Reply Support (0) Report
fiqri21r

Gold:7064

Sign In:661

100KForumMembersPandaforum_app1st_anniversary10KForumPosts

2018-01-01 13:41

Yah404 create on 2018-01-01 02:37
HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALLFOR U -B HAPPY IF U WANT TO B N REMEMBER GIRLS ALSO LIKE HAPPY PERSONS WHO CAN MAKE HER HAPPY AND STAY WITH HER EVEN IN THE BAD TIMEZ AND THEY DONT CONSIDER NEGATIVE PERSONS WHO THINK ALWAYS NEGATIVE AND MOURN FOR THE PAST AND ALWAYS B SAD .SO ITS UP TO U..AGAIN HNY2018SO

Happy new year.

Still react only dude... I'll be okay. Wkwkwkwk
  From Forum App
Reply Support (0) Report
HemRoy
Jelly Bean

Gold:2590

Sign In:291

100KForumMembersM2forum_app10KForumPosts1st_anniversary

2018-01-01 08:42

HAPPY NEW YEAR.
  From Forum App
Reply Support (1) Report
Yah404
Froyo

Gold:1122

Sign In:246

2018-01-01 03:37

fiqri21r create on 2018-01-01 02:55
It's so hard to believe that never have a Girlfriend since I was born. And I'm almost 20th. Sad react only.

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL

FOR U -
B HAPPY IF U WANT TO B
N REMEMBER GIRLS ALSO LIKE HAPPY PERSONS WHO CAN MAKE HER HAPPY AND STAY WITH HER EVEN IN THE BAD TIMEZ AND THEY DONT CONSIDER NEGATIVE PERSONS WHO THINK ALWAYS NEGATIVE AND MOURN FOR THE PAST AND ALWAYS B SAD .

SO ITS UP TO U..

AGAIN HNY2018

SO
  From Forum App
Reply Support (0) Report
fiqri21r

2018-01-01 02:55

Yah404 create on 2017-12-30 23:51
All the best bro  & girlfriend will come at some perfect time so b happy ..

It's so hard to believe that never have a Girlfriend since I was born. And I'm almost 20th. Sad react only.
  From Forum App
Reply Support (0) Report
User520579647 ...
Cupcake

Threads

Credits

Gold:1

Sign In:0

2017-12-31 12:45

This Year ( 2017 ) I Missed Few Of My Resolutions Of Learning Driving To Learning A Musical Instrument Due To My Postpartum .In 2018 Id Like to Learn Italian Recipes For My Hubby & Learn Driving & Drop Hubby Everyday And Give Some Relaxment .
Since childhood I Love learning A Musical Instrument. this year im really Passionate To learn it & entertain My Kid
Id Like To Take My Munchkin To Orphanage Home & Spend Some Quality Time With Them & take Part In More Charity Works.
And Start Doing Work & Support My Financially & Gift Some Stuff To My Family Members & The Needy Ones
Reply Support (0) Report
Yah404
Froyo

Gold:1122

Sign In:246

2017-12-31 00:51

fiqri21r create on 2017-12-30 17:14
I will put title for this reply thread as,'Everyone Deserve Happiness.'In nearly 2017 what I think is just learn, learn and learn again as a Student who will facing a Last Exam with National Standart(Here we short and call it 'UNAS'). As a Student and single what I wrote on my resolution is about How I can get a girlfriend before I graduate, How get a perfect score for my UNAS and How I get my volunteer place after UNAS.And This year is almost end and what I got is just being a volunteer as an Electrical Engineering on a local lower mid-class hotel on my town. Then I think that I totally failed this year but I'm wrong and I really Grateful that in the end of year I won some awards from Flyme and that's make me wanna cry and feel really precious. It's feel like I don't even care that I haven't a girlfriend until this year, or My bad work volunteer's place even though my friend being a volunteer on Samsung, LG, Panasonic and many more, and I think that Everyone Deserve Happiness. I hope for the next year on 2018 is simple I just want passing my Campus Test. And registered as Informatic Engineering college student and that's that and I have to study, learn and training again. Wish me all the best.

All the best bro  

&
girlfriend will come at some perfect time so b happy ..
  From Forum App
Reply Support (0) Report
kakak_1
Cupcake

Threads

Credits

Gold:1

Sign In:0

2017-12-30 18:54

Reply Support (0) Report
fiqri21r

2017-12-30 17:14

I will put title for this reply thread as,'Everyone Deserve Happiness.'

In nearly 2017 what I think is just learn, learn and learn again as a Student who will facing a Last Exam with National Standart(Here we short and call it 'UNAS'). As a Student and single what I wrote on my resolution is about How I can get a girlfriend before I graduate, How get a perfect score for my UNAS and How I get my volunteer place after UNAS.
And This year is almost end and what I got is just being a volunteer as an Electrical Engineering on a local lower mid-class hotel on my town. Then I think that I totally failed this year but I'm wrong and I really Grateful that in the end of year I won some awards from Flyme and that's make me wanna cry and feel really precious. It's feel like I don't even care that I haven't a girlfriend until this year, or My bad work volunteer's place even though my friend being a volunteer on Samsung, LG, Panasonic and many more, and I think that Everyone Deserve Happiness. I hope for the next year on 2018 is simple I just want passing my Campus Test. And registered as Informatic Engineering college student and that's that and I have to study, learn and training again. Wish me all the best.
Reply Support (0) Report
ChatDexter
Visitor
Q and A Team

Gold:3584

Sign In:280

Beta TeamAvatar uploadedPandacontent creatorhotstarM3 note70KForumMembers100KForumMembers10KForumPosts1st_anniversaryforum_appModerator

2017-12-30 05:42

Edited by ChatDexter at 2017-12-30 05:52

ChatDexter's 2017 year story

This year was a tough year, my uncle was diagnosed a brain disease which made him forget about a lot of things, he even forgot who was her mother and the only people he didn't forget was my mom, her girlfriend and me. Im so touched because since I live in Spain, it was 3 years since the last time I saw him (2014) but still I was one of the few people he could remember..
So yeah, I prayed a lot to God to please please cure my uncle. I was so depressed and very very sad because of this, he was a very funny guy and we used to do a lot of activities such as playing video games, going to the theme park and more so seeing him lying in a bed connected to a machine was very depressing... It was so sad but still I and his family didn't loose hope. After 3 weeks of fighting and expensive treatment he started to remember more and more people and now he is fine. THANK GOD!! Still he is in the process of complete recovery.

That's why I realized that WE ARE GETTING OLDER, BUT WE FORGET THAT EVERYONE IS GETTING OLDER TOO.. SO SPEND TIME WHILE YOU CAN WITH THEM...

That sums my 2017, which was a wonderful year even though of all of these problems, I still feel blessed. Thanks =)

God Bless everyone!
Reply Support (0) Report
You have to login before you can reply Login | Register

©2024 Meizu Telecom Equipment Co., Ltd. All rights reserved.