HOW MUCH WE'LL HAVE TO WAIT FOR AN UPDATE??

2017-12-13 06:11

From Forum App
Hey guys I'm from Spain and today I want to tell you about a problem that in my opinion concern to all of us.

We all agree that Meizu phones are good devices with great functions. But in my opinion if the interprise want to grow and have their users happy, they have to make a change. We are watting for the Android 7 version when other people with other devices already have an Android 8 version. What does it mean?

There is taking a lot of time to Meizu to complete, create, work at the next Flyme version and personnally i'm starting to alwais be the last at getting the new Android version.

If you want to grow , please work at it and solve this several problem cause you Meizu have a lot of angry users waitting.

Please if you are agree with this comment and share or give a like to make them see this. Thanks and please sorry my english I have try my best.

Hola, soy de España y hoy les quiero contar un problema que en mi opinión nos concierne a todos.

Todos estamos de acuerdo en que los teléfonos Meizu son buenos dispositivos con excelentes funciones. Pero en mi opinión, si la empresa quiere crecer y hacer felices a sus usuarios, tienen que hacer un cambio. Estamos esperando la versión de Android 7 cuando otras personas con otros dispositivos ya tienen una versión de Android 8. Qué significa eso?

Le está tomando mucho tiempo a Meizu completar, crear, trabajar en la próxima versión de Flyme y personalmente estoy empezando a cansarme de ser el último en obtener las nuevas versiones de Android.

Meizu, si quieres crecer, por favor trabaja en ello y resuelve este problema porque tienes muchos usuarios enfadados esperando.

Por favor, si estás de acuerdo con este comentario y comparte o dale me gusta para que vean esto.

Gracias a todos !