[Exclusive] How to get OnePlus 5T's Face Unlock Feature on your Device

2017-11-25 00:55

Show all posts
Edited by ansh1410 at 2017-11-29 09:35

Hello Guys this is Ansh

And I am back again with another thread for you guys.

Introduction.png

The tech giant OnePlus recently released its device 5T , with a bunch of several new features. Aside from the larger screen, most of the buzz around the 5T has centered around the new face unlock method which is also found on the iPhone X. Thanks to a developer we can now have this on any device.

So I am going to share that with you all guys. The only requirement is Android 7.0+

Details.jpg

Step1: Download the zip file attached below. It contains both the apps, AutoInput and Tasker. tasker is a paid app which I have patched and made free. The AutoInput app also requires payment after the expiration of 7 days trial. I have patched it also and made it free forever.

Step2: AutoInput requires access to Accessibility Services to do this.when you will open the app a red text will be there asking you to grant services clicking on it will take you into Accessibility Services in your Settings menu. Scroll down to "AutoInput" and tap the toggle to enable it.

S71129-085516.jpg

Step3: Return to app and scroll down below you will see an option  to enable AutoInput in Tasker App. Do that also.

Step4: You will notice an option that says "Auto Dismiss Keyguard". Tap the toggle to enable this feature.

S71129-085520.jpg

Step5: Head to Settings –> Security (or "Security and Location" on newer phones), then tap on "Smart Lock". From here you will need to enter your current PIN or pattern [if you have one].
After this is completed you, will see several options to use with the Smart Lock service. Tap on "Trusted Face" and follow the prompts to scan your face. You can improve the recognition by repeating the process in a different lighting condition, or from a different angle.

Step6: After you're satisfied with the scan, head back to your lock screen and test out your automatic face unlock. You have to wake your phone to unlock it, but now, as soon as your device "sees" your face, you'll be taken directly to your home screen. Simply, just click your power button, look at your phone, then it will automatically unlock! We should note here that the dismiss keyguard feature works with any of the Smart Lock options, not just Trusted Face. This means your phone will automatically unlock when using a trusted location or trusted device as well.

Install the app and try it on your device. If you face any problems reply below and ask it. Please like and share this thread. Enjoy
This simple app helps us to get features of Flagship Devices in our Device.
AutoInput+Tasker.zip (8.3 MB, Downloads: 145)