Help with meizu m1 metal from venezuela

2017-09-24 19:59

Edited by 858rafa at 2017-09-24 20:01

greetings to all, I write from Venezuela, as you know in my country the thing is not easy economic, social and political problems, we have a world record inflation and that implies that buying food is a luxury, and a new mobile phone is impossible

the problem is that my friend was given a meizu m1 metal, the person who gave it emigro of the country and gift it without a box, the invoice was not given since the tlf was imported in its time and arrived without invoice and it has become impossible * to contact his former owner,

I want to open a flyme account from the mobile and it does not leave me the option but it does not register or log in, I do not know if the mobile has a flyme account although when I start it in recovery mode when I give it to data clearme it asks for a pin which my friend does not know what it is and in configurations I go to accounts and there does not appear anything associated with flyme or any other account

if I create a account for the pc I can not log in to the mobile because the option to register and log in but you press and do nothing is as gray those options as I said before

the os version of the mobile is flyme 6.0.2.0Y

Another thing I see strange is that the settings I see are incomplete, I can not change language because I do not appear in the settings, I do not appear anywhere that has flyme account started, the mobile makes calls, * receives messages, navigates, not let me install any apk from another source that is not from market (when I will install them says install blocked), I will fingerprints and security and does not have to configure the footprint and in accounts does not appear anything associated * to flyme and any other mind, this all seems very strange to me

if I do a downgrade to your first 4.x version would it? could you move the mobile to international version and place the google services too? doing the downgrade could disconnect it from all of the above?

thank you very much for your help and guidance so that I can solve this great problem for my friend so that she can finally have a fully functional mobile

many thanks to this great community