Ramtin
Ice Cream

Gold:1112

Sign In:245

best_content100KForumMembersDiwaliMedalflyme fanEarphoneFlymeRecourcesTeamDebate MasterPhoto Geniusmeizu 13th anniversaryPro 5FacebookTwitterAvatar uploadedInstagramPandahotstarHonour Online content creator50KForumMembersValue Contribute70KForumMembers10KForumPostsforum_app1st_anniversary

2016-03-25 05:39

Show all posts
KikoBar replied at 2016-03-16 23:04
Hello! i am so glad i read through this thread, i finally have hope :)
I have meizu pro 5 (860B/ Fl ...

860B is Chinese phone. Your phone should be Chinese version but, person you bought it from change the rom to G unofficially. So, you cannot update your phone to G roms with flashing update.zip same as your girlfriend. You can safely flash A roms on your phones or unofficially install G rom on your Chinese phone, that as it's not official way risk of it is a few percent. (No report of brick with installing G roms on Chinese phone except if people did not follow the tutorials correctly or do something that was not in tutorial "installing G rom on chinese phone" by their own
Reply Support (1) Report
Ramtin
Ice Cream

Gold:1112

Sign In:245

best_content100KForumMembersDiwaliMedalflyme fanEarphoneFlymeRecourcesTeamDebate MasterPhoto Geniusmeizu 13th anniversaryPro 5FacebookTwitterAvatar uploadedInstagramPandahotstarHonour Online content creator50KForumMembersValue Contribute70KForumMembers10KForumPostsforum_app1st_anniversary

2016-03-29 02:31

Show all posts
KikoBar replied at 2016-03-28 15:51
Thank you very much! Is it possible that i have problems with the update to A version, now that i  ...

Yes you can update her phone easily with no problem to a "A rom"
Reply Support () Report
You have to login before you can reply Login | Register

©2024 Meizu Telecom Equipment Co., Ltd. All rights reserved.