saaruni1000
Honeycomb

Gold:539

Sign In:91

2017-08-25 06:53

Show all posts
fatihaksoy create on 2017-08-25 03:51
maybe bro i not use new model, did you understand!   not see pro 7 and etc.. i check original meizu sites not other. and my english bad :/ wait other person see this thread feedback U. have a nice day

So dont answer in the first place, u are a moderator. Dont speak if u dont know the answer u are supposed to know the answer to any of our question or u should be able to ask the one in charge of u. Dont show us that moderators dont know stuff about meizu
  From Forum App
Reply Support (0) Report
fatihaksoy
Legend Mx4 PRO - M6 Note

Gold:13700

Sign In:1223

Honour Online Value ContributePhoto GeniusAvatar uploadedInstagramPandacontent creatorcontest loverflyme 5flyme fanhotstar50KForumMembers70KForumMembers100KForumMembersFlymeRecourcesTeamDebate Master10KForumPosts1st_anniversarybest_contentforum_appExcellent ModeratorFacebookTwitterMX4 ProGamesLoverMedal

2017-08-25 08:02

Show all posts
saaruni1000 create on 2017-08-25 01:53
So dont answer in the first place, u are a moderator. Dont speak if u dont know the answer u are supposed to know the answer to any of our question or u should be able to ask the one in charge of u. Dont show us that moderators dont know stuff about meizu

Ok i'm stop bro. i want for help you.. but i not use new model, not test new version okay.
  From Forum App
Reply Support (0) Report
KKPanda
KitKat

Gold:3097

Sign In:27

best_content1st_anniversary100KForumMembers

2017-08-31 18:08

Show all posts
Hi, in the global version of PRO 6 Plus we don't have NFC feature. If you need this feature urgently you can flash Chinese version of firmware and use 'English' as the interface language. http://flyme.cn/firmwarelist-101.html#3
However flashing the ROM needs erase all data and it will break your phone warranty. Please consider carefully and backup all your data before you flash A version.
Reply Support (0) Report
saaruni1000
Honeycomb

2017-09-01 23:19

Show all posts
KKPanda create on 2017-08-31 18:08
Hi, in the global version of PRO 6 Plus we don't have NFC feature. If you need this feature urgently you can flash Chinese version of firmware and use 'English' as the interface language. However

Why the global version doesnt have NFC? Thats really stupid, if the phone got it why wont u let us use it?
  From Forum App
Reply Support (0) Report
saaruni1000
Honeycomb

2017-09-01 23:21

Show all posts
Hi, in the global version of PRO 6 Plus we don't have NFC feature. If you need this feature urgently you can flash Chinese version of firmware and use 'English' as the interface language. However

Also, i must say, Meizu's phones got the best price-hardware ratio i ever saw(meaning great hardware for the lowest price) but u just screw everything up with ur UI. FFS why everything takes u so long to do and it has so many bugs??
  From Forum App
Reply Support (0) Report
saaruni1000
Honeycomb

2017-09-03 00:45

Show all posts

Something i wanted to add. U ***ing kidding me? U encourage me to go and break my warranty instead of saying "its being taken care of and an update will be available soon" or something like that. Its better to lie or shut up, moderators and admins are that stupid?!
  From Forum App
Reply Support (0) Report
You have to login before you can reply Login | Register

©2024 Meizu Telecom Equipment Co., Ltd. All rights reserved.