Goldwyn
Honeycomb

Gold:1747

Sign In:224

100KForumMembersHonour Online 10KForumPostshotstarcontent creatorAvatar uploadedforum_appPanda

2017-07-10 00:22

Show all posts
Sad i didn't know i can write more words in website.I wrote comment in flyme app which have restriction on number of words.Nice to see i got an entry.Thank you moderators.
Reply Report
Goldwyn
Honeycomb

100KForumMembersHonour Online 10KForumPostshotstarcontent creatorAvatar uploadedforum_appPanda

2017-07-11 11:02

Show all posts
3.7k views but 287voted why?
  From Forum App
Reply Report
Goldwyn
Honeycomb

2017-07-11 11:28

Show all posts
KKPanda create on 2017-07-11 08:44
I think the main page views were generated by forum app, but the app cannot make votes...

Then either provide poll through app or extent time.Otherwise this will be a poll for active website members only.Not fair i think.
  From Forum App
Reply Report
Goldwyn
Honeycomb

2017-07-12 12:09

Show all posts
rohit42 create on 2017-07-11 18:49
Whom are are you thanking? Out of 185 votes, 53 were your own votes. So, you should thank rest 132 people who believed in you and voted you for good. You said that your friends created those accounts,  right? I can bet that in whole Indoor (your city) , there are not even 20 people who have Meizu phone. But yeah you may have friends across whole country and international friends too, right?So 53 votes from users who even do not have Meizu phonesBravo man bravoThere are another people too like Brian and rest 8, who played fairly and I am proud of them allIt would have been perfect and awesome contest if you had not done thisI am unhappy because I didn't get 1st rank,but I am unhappy because someone else is first because of cheating.100+ votes in last 1 hour and me & Brian reached 100 in 6 days, awesome man awesome If real Meizu users with real account had voted you that much in last hour, I would have appreciated it but now it's.... I don't have words Still, congratulations buddy,  will never compete in voting against you in future because I can't win over spammer moderator

We must not count votes of those who created accounts after contest polling started.Am i right?
  From Forum App
Reply Report
You have to login before you can reply Login | Register

©2024 Meizu Telecom Equipment Co., Ltd. All rights reserved.