User520174177 ...
Donut

Threads

Credits

Gold:18

Sign In:1

2017-12-04 22:17

Show all posts
I can't update. File is corrupted is the message. I downloaded from ota update and also tried to manually download from this site but the same message is coming. It's been about 2 months now. Now have rooted the device hoping to fix but no luck.

Tried all the instructions in the forums. Like wiping data no luck. Please help

Comment

User520174 ...: someone please help
2018-01-01 21:09
Reply Support (0) Report
User520174177 ...
Donut

Threads

Credits

Gold:18

2018-01-01 21:09

Show all posts
User5201741776 replied at 2017-12-04 22:17
I can't update. File is corrupted is the message. I downloaded from ota update and also tried to man ...

someone please help
Reply Support (0) Report
WilliCJ
Donut

Gold:19

2018-08-21 09:48

Show all posts
Hi,

I'm having the same problem trying to install the latest update on my M3 Max. At the moment, about once a day, my phone stops recognising the soft touch option of the menu button, and if logged off won't log back on (I use the finger print logon option, but it won't accept the pin unlock either). If I leave it, the phone eventually restarts. It displays the Flyme logo, then "Optimizing app 49%", "Optimizing app 99%", and then "Upgrading Android... please wait" (or something like that), but never progresses. I've left it for up to 24 hours without any success.

I have tried to manually download Flyme 6.3.0.0G, and put it on the phone memory - both using wifi, and usb, and I've saved it in a variety of different folders. When I select the update.zip file (using the built in file manager application), I am presented now with options to unzip, or load into me wine catalog! I tried to fix this when it started to happen, and got a different option (I think it just ran the application), but got to a screen which had "upgrading....", then eventually a yellow triangle with "Firmware Corrupt" message, Upgrade and Clear Data options, and Restart and Start buttons. My phone has been rooted, so I have tried to the Upgrade with and without the Clear Data option, and still get the Firmware Corrupt message. I have also tried to update to Flyme 6.1.0.0G with the same result.

Could you please confirm which folder the update.zip file should be in, and tell me what else might work? Since this has started, my phone takes almost 30 minutes to restart - which I'm hoping is just a side affect of this issue, so I'd really like to sort out this issue.

My phone is a M3 Max, currently Android 6.0, Flyme 5.3.5.1.0G

All suggestions gratefully appreciated! If you need more info to help, please ask!

Cheers,
CJ
Reply Support (0) Report
smartphonecor ...
Eclair

Gold:202

Sign In:57

2018-08-27 03:51

Show all posts
WilliCJ create on 2018-08-21 02:48
Hi, I'm having the same problem trying to install the latest update on my M3 Max. At the moment, about once a day, my phone stops recognising the soft touch option of the menu button, and if logged off won't log back on (I use the finger print logon option, but it won't accept the pin unlock either). If I leave it, the phone eventually restarts. It displays the Flyme logo, then "Optimizing app 49%", "Optimizing app 99%", and then "Upgrading Android... please wait" (or something like that), but never progresses. I've left it for up to 24 hours without any success.I have tried to manually download Flyme 6.3.0.0G, and put it on the phone memory - both using wifi, and usb, and I've saved it in a variety of different folders. When I select the update.zip file (using the built in file manager application), I am presented now with options to unzip, or load into me wine catalog! I tried to fix this when it started to happen, and got a different option (I think it just ran the application), but got to a screen which had "upgrading....", then eventually a yellow triangle with "Firmware Corrupt" message, Upgrade and Clear Data options, and Restart and Start buttons. My phone has been rooted, so I have tried to the Upgrade with and without the Clear Data option, and still get the Firmware Corrupt message. I have also tried to update to Flyme 6.1.0.0G with the same result.Could you please confirm which folder the update.zip file should be in, and tell me what else might work? Since this has started, my phone takes almost 30 minutes to restart - which I'm hoping is just a side affect of this issue, so I'd really like to sort out this issue.My phone is a M3 Max, currently Android 6.0, Flyme 5.3.5.1.0GAll suggestions gratefully appreciated! If you need more info to help, please ask!Cheers,CJ

Hello!
Try to make factory reset on your phone. Wenn you are finished setup and install Google play services, install Google chrome and download with chrome update for Flyme 6.3.0.0G
Go to download and just tap file it start automatically to install it.
  From Forum App

Comment

WilliCJ: Thanks! I'll give it a go now. I presume that the "best" way to perform a factory reset is through the system settings option? ...or is there a different/better option?
2018-08-29 08:44
Reply Support (0) Report
smartphonecor ...
Eclair

2018-08-27 03:55

Show all posts
Here are some screenshots!
  From Forum App
Reply Support (0) Report
smartphonecor ...
Eclair

2018-08-27 03:55

Show all posts
Screenshot
  From Forum App
Reply Support (0) Report
smartphonecor ...
Eclair

2018-08-27 04:05

Show all posts
Flyme 6.3.0.0.G
  From Forum App
Reply Support (0) Report
WilliCJ
Donut

2018-08-29 08:44

Show all posts
smartphonecore3 replied at 2018-08-27 03:51
Hello!
Try to make factory reset on your phone. Wenn you are finished setup and install Google pla ...

Thanks! I'll give it a go now. I presume that the "best" way to perform a factory reset is through the system settings option? ...or is there a different/better option?

Comment

WilliCJ: I have performed the factory reset (cleared using recovery option), installed Chrome, and downloaded 6.3.0.0G. It does "run the update" and gives me the above screen (rather than the option to access
2018-08-29 16:46
Reply Support (0) Report
WilliCJ
Donut

2018-08-29 16:46

Show all posts
WilliCJ replied at 2018-08-29 08:44
Thanks! I'll give it a go now. I presume that the "best" way to perform a factory reset is through ...

I have performed the factory reset (cleared using recovery option), installed Chrome, and downloaded 6.3.0.0G. It does "run the update" and gives me the above screen (rather than the option to access the zip file I had previously), but I still receive the "Firmware Corrupt" message when it reboots into the upgrade program. btw: the device is currently "rooted", and I believe the only way to "un-root" it, is to install the new OS!

Next suggestion?
Reply Support (0) Report
1234Next
You have to login before you can reply Login | Register

©2024 Meizu Telecom Equipment Co., Ltd. All rights reserved.