Aadarsh
Eclair

Gold:359

Sign In:75

2017-06-15 21:48

Show all posts
make sure the md5sum of the downloaded file matches with the md5sum provided at the download site .use some softwares to find the md5sum and use use some tools to find the similarity
  From Forum App
Reply Support () Report
Aadarsh
Eclair

2017-06-15 22:08

Show all posts
akki777 create on 2017-06-15 19:21
actually flyme 5 i installed but when flyme 6 is come i upgrade my phone flyme 5 to flyme 6 it easily upgraded but now i want to upgrade agian to flyme 5 but it give error and i donload flyme 5 from flyme official meizu2 website

I understand bro.What I am trying to tell you is that ,there are possibilites that the file.is not completely downloaded or any other issue due to network during download
Thats why I recommend you.to check the md5sum once .Its good practise even to check the .iso of any OS before installing
  From Forum App
Reply Support () Report
Aadarsh
Eclair

2017-06-15 22:11

Show all posts
Aadarsh create on 2017-06-15 19:38
I understand bro.What I am trying to tell you is that ,there are possibilites that the file.is not completely downloaded or any other issue due to network during downloadThats why I recommend you.to check the md5sum once .Its good practise even to check the .iso of any OS before installing

if you find the md5sum of your file doesnt match with the given md5sum in the download link ,its hard to install or even not possible to install the update.Trust me and check for md5sum once with what you download
  From Forum App
Reply Support () Report
You have to login before you can reply Login | Register

©2024 Meizu Telecom Equipment Co., Ltd. All rights reserved.