Mlovre
Eclair

Gold:21

Sign In:1

100KForumMembers

2016-05-20 01:58

Show all posts
just updated, m2 Note flyme 5. 1.5.0G, where is Croatian lang.? i had it on 4.5.4.2.i ! and if i choose Slovenian, language displayed is Slovakian!! and you call it GLOBAL version? Mixed languages, and fewer than in 4.5.4.2i? Will there be smaller update to add more languages?
Even less known and low cost Chinese phones have more languages and better translations Umi, LeTv, Cubot..how com?
Reply Support (1) Report
Mlovre
Eclair

100KForumMembers

2016-05-20 13:07

Show all posts
MZ Jack Zhang, any ansver to my post about croatian and other language issue? Possible update to add some Lang and optimize translations?
Reply Support () Report
Mlovre
Eclair

100KForumMembers

2016-05-28 01:30

Show all posts
Man, how i like Meizu staff and them quick answers to our problems abou flyme5 firmware. They released update that is a half-product and they dont care. As far as i know Alibaba invested 600million $ in Meizu development, so is it so hard to hire more experts to create a STABLE and USABLE rom ?
Reply Support (0) Report
Mlovre
Eclair

100KForumMembers

2016-05-28 16:11

Show all posts
M2 Note global. Problem is missing languages (in 4.5.4.2i i had my native language -croatian-hrvatski), in fl.5 its missing, other languages are half translated-half english..i got email from Meizu saying "smile, new update available, please download" what is there to smile for if my language is missing and i had to revert back to fl.4 and loose all settings and start configuring phone again from Factory state..
Reply Support () Report
Mlovre
Eclair

100KForumMembers

2016-05-29 18:24

Show all posts
And when can we expect that fix in the coming firmvare? (more languages, better translations)? Very soon or in the next half year?
Reply Support () Report
You have to login before you can reply Login | Register

©2024 Meizu Telecom Equipment Co., Ltd. All rights reserved.