Reply Support (0) Report
Imam_F.A
Honeycomb

Gold:1393

Sign In:89

forum_app100KForumMembers1st_anniversary10KForumPosts

2017-04-29 09:54

Show all posts
flyme 6 stable 1st or 2nd week of may, and about android update later this year nougat 7.1.1
  From Forum App
Reply Support (0) Report
Imam_F.A
Honeycomb

2017-05-03 01:46

Show all posts
undeflorate create on 2017-05-02 16:09
from where do you have these information? it is so said that there is not a single thread to tell it to users just for an information... what do you think, when it will change to nougat?

if do u want to get nougat so fast, just sell ur meizu and buy another phone, just let the dev team do their job, don't check the forum for.the update every second and just let go, enjoy ur life.
  From Forum App
Reply Support (0) Report
Imam_F.A
Honeycomb

2017-05-03 16:42

Show all posts
undeflorate create on 2017-05-03 13:15
you think you are a genius but not. it was a simple question because you have this information to roll out nougat this year. developers at flyme work like shit, do nothing. i am a developer and i know the estimations of a development and it is far over on our expectations.and also, if you buy a device and a service with it, does not matter what kind of (phone, car, tv, instrument) but you want to have a proper support that includes all the bug fixes, developments, helpful moderators, etc because always the customer is on the first place. and see what meizi does...shits on customers' real values and issues.i can understand, Chinese people not as good on customer relationship management as on the West, i can accept their developers are not so high qualified (however the engineers are good and has lots of improvement in technology) BUT the only thing we CAN accept is that they really need to make an official announcement that 'we have struggles with development, we are in delay, sorry, guys'. If we could read this anywhere on this forum (the best is in the main page) i am 100% sure nobody would ask them for the update.so, instead of being a 'moderator', just shut up.

1. I am not a moderator, just regular user like you
2. I am agree with all of your opinion. meizu is suck in term of bring its software development to global. they are too focusing.in chinese market, sell their product globally but the service such as software development is bad even worst if comparing to chinese market. they must make the global market atleast equal to chinese market if they want to sell globally, otherwise meizu will lose the global customer.
  From Forum App
Reply Support (0) Report
Imam_F.A
Honeycomb

2017-05-03 16:45

Show all posts
undeflorate create on 2017-05-03 13:15
you think you are a genius but not. it was a simple question because you have this information to roll out nougat this year. developers at flyme work like shit, do nothing. i am a developer and i know the estimations of a development and it is far over on our expectations.and also, if you buy a device and a service with it, does not matter what kind of (phone, car, tv, instrument) but you want to have a proper support that includes all the bug fixes, developments, helpful moderators, etc because always the customer is on the first place. and see what meizi does...shits on customers' real values and issues.i can understand, Chinese people not as good on customer relationship management as on the West, i can accept their developers are not so high qualified (however the engineers are good and has lots of improvement in technology) BUT the only thing we CAN accept is that they really need to make an official announcement that 'we have struggles with development, we are in delay, sorry, guys'. If we could read this anywhere on this forum (the best is in the main page) i am 100% sure nobody would ask them for the update.so, instead of being a 'moderator', just shut up.

3. Moderator just like a messenger. they just tell us the news that they receive from dev team. And i know that the date of firmware released always pushed back, you know it too right, the one that must blame not the moderator, but meizu.
4. Thanks for the sharing
  From Forum App
Reply Support (0) Report
Imam_F.A
Honeycomb

2017-05-03 17:41

Show all posts
undeflorate create on 2017-05-03 14:56
all in all, they should focus a bit more on global users, i hope, we will get a stable version, soon, and we will have also the monthly stable updates as with Flyme 5. this regular update was one of the things i bougth a meizu phone

it depends on meizu itself, global dev team need more people i think.
  From Forum App
Reply Support (0) Report
Imam_F.A
Honeycomb

2017-05-03 19:10

Show all posts
undeflorate create on 2017-05-03 16:01
but they will not hire more developers, maybe in some years they will see without it they cannot grow bigger.

ya that is the reason why meizu one step behind if talk about global dev.
  From Forum App
Reply Support (0) Report
You have to login before you can reply Login | Register

©2024 Meizu Telecom Equipment Co., Ltd. All rights reserved.