arka1004
KitKat

Gold:3006

Sign In:161

M2Honour Online Value ContributePhoto GeniusBeta TeamGlobal FansAvatar uploadedEarphonePandacontent creatorcontest loverhotstar50KForumMembers70KForumMembers100KForumMembersFlymeRecourcesTeamM3SDebate Master10KForumPostsDiwaliMedal1st_anniversarybest_contentforum_appyearly_beta_testerModeratorExcellent ModeratorFacebookTwitter

2017-04-28 21:00

Mrkulu replied at 2017-04-28 17:50
thank you for helping me both of you, in service centre thay will fixed my m2 and backed to life?

Sure.... Charge not same for all place.. Try luck for the best price.
Reply Support (0) Report
HemRoy
Jelly Bean

Gold:2590

Sign In:291

100KForumMembersM2forum_app10KForumPosts1st_anniversary

2017-04-28 22:21

Mrkulu create on 2017-04-28 17:50
thank you for helping me both of you, in service centre thay will fixed my m2 and backed to life?

Why not, it is the reason they are exist. But after servicing please post your experience here in the forum, like what has been solved, whether anything unusual thing happened and how much they ask for etc. Iam sure they are gonna ask the reason behind hard bricking, just tell them, it happened all of a sudden, okay.
  From Forum App
Reply Support (0) Report
MuzamilS
Donut

Gold:40

Sign In:4

2017-04-28 22:34

HemRoy create on 2017-04-28 19:51
Why not, it is the reason they are exist. But after servicing please post your experience here in the forum, like what has been solved, whether anything unusual thing happened and how much they ask for etc. Iam sure they are gonna ask the reason behind hard bricking, just tell them, it happened all of a sudden, okay.

my m2 also got hard bricked once, but I flashed it with flyme myself through my pc...  u can also do it, just google it...  no need of any service center bro
  From Forum App
Reply Support (0) Report
MuzamilS
Donut

2017-04-28 22:35

HemRoy create on 2017-04-28 19:51

my m2 also got hard bricked once, but I flashed it with flyme myself through my pc...  u can also do it, just google it...  no need of any service center bro
  From Forum App
Reply Support (0) Report
HemRoy
Jelly Bean

2017-04-29 00:55

MuzamilS create on 2017-04-28 20:05

Dude, it is not possible, hard bricked can only be solved using a clip or a jumper to short two points of the motherboard then tools and flashing codes written for repairing only.
There are some posts out there in Google claiming to unblock bricked devices with flashtool only, but they are not reliable as all are done using China model only, don't know which you used and in your case it was soft bricked only which is why you were able to repair it in your home.
  From Forum App
Reply Support (0) Report
Alf_One
Honeycomb

Gold:2309

Sign In:264

M2Avatar uploadedInstagramPandacontent creatorhotstar100KForumMembers10KForumPostsFacebookforum_app1st_anniversary

2017-04-29 01:50

yes u can do it by your self..,but I won't guarantee..,at least if u go to service center.., it would be guarantee your phone.
  From Forum App
Reply Support (0) Report
MuzamilS
Donut

2017-05-17 02:06

HemRoy create on 2017-04-28 22:25
Dude, it is not possible, hard bricked can only be solved using a clip or a jumper to short two points of the motherboard then tools and flashing codes written for repairing only.There are some posts out there in Google claiming to unblock bricked devices with flashtool only, but they are not reliable as all are done using China model only, don't know which you used and in your case it was soft bricked only which is why you were able to repair it in your home.

bro believe me, I know what is hard  bricking & soft bricking...  but I did it, it took me a lot of effort...  but I did it...  bcoz software can be cured wth hlp of sm othr software
  From Forum App
Reply Support (0) Report
HemRoy
Jelly Bean

2017-05-17 03:08

MuzamilS create on 2017-05-16 23:36
bro believe me, I know what is hard  bricking & soft bricking...  but I did it, it took me a lot of effort...  but I did it...  bcoz software can be cured wth hlp of sm othr software

I know you are talking about flashtool software that mediatek launched for their phines. But be it mind this hard ways can only be used with much care and which a regular user can't do. I am talking about regular users who don't know the ways and thus I said him to visit srv centre because there are lots of things has to do to get back your phone and we from chatting can't help a regular user thus the above was my suggestion to him.
  From Forum App
Reply Support (0) Report
navdeep455
Donut

Gold:23

Sign In:5

2017-05-18 12:49

flash firmware using sp flash tool
i have problem like you in my m2 note
i done with sp tool
  From Forum App
Reply Support (0) Report
User520763691 ...
Cupcake

Threads

Credits

Gold:2

Sign In:0

2018-05-27 19:54

TutuApp  Saavn Pro Apk
Reply Support (0) Report
123Next
You have to login before you can reply Login | Register

©2024 Meizu Telecom Equipment Co., Ltd. All rights reserved.