TOP 10 ROOT APPS

2017-03-31 02:54

From Forum App
as you all might have a rooted device, there isn't much to do with meizu devices
but there are some apps which can help you with daily usage
so here is a list of apps i prefer to have on my device

1.Kernel Auditor*
this app is my personal favorite, it shows info of the device and helps you take full control over the device. you can increase the clock speed (overclock) of your device and gives better performance. now there are many more apps for overclocking but this one has much more features

2.NetCut*
ok...so this one is a little evil kind of
imagine your friends or neighbors are secretly using your WiFi and you are getting a very slow speed internet on your device, this app shuts down other devices and lets you have all of the speed, you can also adjust what amount of speed should be given to them, half, full or nothing

3.Lucky Patcher
this app lets you remove all the advertisements and purchases from mostly any app. in short it lets you hack games and apps

4.Titanium Backup*
mostly phones are full of bloatwares(unwanted apps) this app helps you remove all of them. it also can backup those apps so you can have them later if you want them.
please be careful while deleting some apps or else your phone may misbehave and some of the features may not work

5.Greenify*
there are many apps which take a lot of memory and consumes a lot of ram. greenify lets you hibernate the apps that you dont use on a daily basis

6. WiFi Password*
suppose if your family member needs the WiFi Password but you don't remember it,
this app lets you recover the WiFi Password saved on your device
(this app only works if WiFi password is saved on your device)

7.Boot Animations*
this app changes the boot animations of your device and lets you customize them
backup the system boot animation before changing as you might not get it back once changed

8. Ram Manager*
this app is similar to Kernel Auditor but instead it boosts the ram of the device and lets you free up Ram of your device

9.AIDA64*
this app doesn't do anything but it shows all the information of your device
CPU speed
ram
temperature
battery
sensors etc

10.Busy box*
i don't exactly know what it does but it is required to run some of the apps mentioned above
you just have to download, start the app and click install.

so these are my favorite apps which i install on all of my devices
i can't give the link of all the apps because some of them are not available on play store
but you can have them searched by the name
the one with the '*' symbol at the end are available on play store.

if i am wrong about any information please let me know, and do share your apps tohave fun......!!!!!