Result of MX5 recruitment
Flyme Beta Team Global is recruiting!
Flyme Beta Team Group is a group of special users open recruited by Flyme official.These users love to try new things, flash operating systems of mobile phones,help new users to address various issues during flashing, and report bugs to Meizu developers.
Now Flyme is recruiting 50 Beta Team members, including several team leaders.
1. You have owned Meizu phones(especially MX5)
2. Enthusiasts of mobile phones (understand how to flash mobileOS)
3. Activein the forum and report bugs in a timely manner
4. Users who have certain understanding of the Android system，flashed or used at least 3 ROMs (third-party roms)
Privileges of Team Members:
1. Testing every latest Flyme beta version;
2. Honorary title of " Flyme Beta Team-Global" in the FlymeOS Forum.
3. 150 read permissions in the FlymeOS Forum.
4. Medal of “Beta Team " inthe FlymeOS Forum.
5. Medal of “Global Fans " inthe FlymeOS Forum.
6. The chance to be promoted as the beta team leader.
Duties of Team Members:
1. Receive each Flyme developing version, and provide at least one feedback and one suggestion for each upgrade.
2. Summarize advantages and disadvantages, report bugs in a timely manner according to the self-usesituations.
3. Cooperate with Flyme official tocomplete product survey.
4. Information disclosure of Flyme developing version in any form is strictly prohibited.
5. Publish at least 2 excellent threads on the forum every week, and ensure that the online time is longer than 5 hours per week.
Privileges of Team Leaders:
1. The outstanding team leaders have the opportunity to participate in Meizu product launches, and Meizu will compensate the transportation and accommodation fees.
2. The outstanding team leaders can get gift rewards from Flyme official.
3. Testing every latest Flyme beta version;
4. Honorary title of " Beta Captain-Global " in the FlymeOS Forum.
5. 150 read permissions in the FlymeOS Forum.
6. Medal of “Beta Team" in the FlymeOS Forum.
7. Medal of “Global Fans" in the FlymeOS Forum.
8. Medal of “Beta captain"in the FlymeOS Forum.
Duties of the Team Leaders:
1. Manage and organize the team members to report and summarize the related information periodically.
2. Filter the unqualified beta team members regularly to ensure that the team members have continual achievements.
3. Organize bug lists and suggestion forms of the team every week.
4. Actively communicate with the team members and answer their queries.
5. Publishat least 2 excellent threads on the forum every week, and ensure that the online time is longer than 10 hours per week.
6. Information disclosure of Flyme developing version in any form is strictly prohibited.
Click Here to fill the form
If you have any questions，please send emails with subject “#Global Beta Team#” to email@example.com
Recruitment time: December 16, 2015 ~ January 15, 2016
We will announce the result in the forum after the recruitment is finished. Please check the announcement details.
update on 2016-1-14
We are arranging the beta user list, we will annouce on 2016-1-25
Edited by h_e_m_an at 2015-12-16 20:18
join every one :)
Come and join us!
This is a better opportunity for the m1 note users because there are no Indian firmware for m1 note.
Good opportunity indeed
Application sent ;]
Done, Hope best to help developers of flyme OS to build great OS, and more consumer friendly
Already joined waiting for the response