Cupcake

Threads

Credits

Gold:6

Sign In:0

2016-05-18 04:45

Show all posts
Himanshu_singh replied at 2016-02-07 14:22
hi there we are working on improving translation with the help of beta team . you can also provide y ...

the German translation was better in 5.1.3. Let me know if I can help
Reply Support (0) Report
Krohnenbourgh
Cupcake

Threads

Credits

2016-05-18 04:56

Show all posts
Hi, I just installed the new upgrade today and I must say, that I really like your work and I think you are doing a fantastic job, but .... I hoped the contacts issue would be solved with this upgrade: When I open my contacts to call someone or just open the telephoe App to do a call it takes veeeery long (about 25 seconds) until it opens. Also if someone calls me, I can see the number, but not the name of the contact. I have a Meizu Mx5.
This is the only thing that really needs to be fixed, in my eyes. Otherwise it's a really great OS, everything is working great.
Please let me know if you are already working on that or if there may be a way to solve this problem that I still haven't figured out.
Thank you very much.

P.S.: I really llike the new designs!
Reply Support (0) Report
Krohnenbourgh
Cupcake

Threads

Credits

2016-05-18 18:30

Show all posts
Hi, I just installed the new upgrade today and I must say, that I really like your work and I think you are doing a fantastic job, but .... I hoped the contacts issue would be solved with this upgrade: When I open my contacts to call someone or just open the telephoe App to do a call it takes veeeery long (about 25 seconds) until it opens. Also if someone calls me, I can see the number, but not the name of the contact. I have a Meizu Mx5.
This is the only thing that really needs to be fixed, in my eyes. Otherwise it's a really great OS, everything is working great.
Please let me know if you are already working on that or if there may be a way to solve this problem that I still haven't figured out.
Thank you very much.

P.S.: I really llike the new designs!
Reply Support () Report
Krohnenbourgh
Cupcake

Threads

Credits

2016-05-20 04:14

Show all posts
RazvanNeacsu replied at 2016-05-18 20:13
It's not the firmware. Go to the contacts app and give a clear data to it. Before this copy the co ...

thank you very much, man. I backed up my data and cleared it, then i "reloaded" my data and everything works perfect now!
Reply Support () Report
Krohnenbourgh
Cupcake

Threads

Credits

2016-05-20 05:25

Show all posts
RazvanNeacsu replied at 2016-05-18 20:13
It's not the firmware. Go to the contacts app and give a clear data to it. Before this copy the co ...

thank you very much, it worked!
Reply Support () Report
You have to login before you can reply Login | Register

©2024 Meizu Telecom Equipment Co., Ltd. All rights reserved.