[News]The Android version of Flyme 6 has not changed. When is it updated to Android 7?

2016-12-18 15:37

Show all posts
  From Forum App
Edited by jitesh at 2016-12-18 13:13

S61217-221229.jpg
Flyme announced the UI "Flyme 6" which will be offered to Meizu 's smartphone on November 30, and it is delivered to some people from the day of announcement.

Although it is an Android version of Flyme 6 which is worrisome, there is no update to Android 7.0 Nougat, which is already installed Android version deferred.

A smartphone provided with Flyme 5.1 (Android 5.1 Lollipop) (ex. Meizu PRO 5, Meizu M3 Note) has Flyme 6 as Android 5.1, and smartphone provided with Flyme 5.2 (Android 6.0 Marshmallow) Ex. Meizu PRO 6, Meizu M3E) will be updated to Flyme 6 as Android 6.0.

Meizu PRO 6 Plus with Exynos 8890 is also provided with Flyme 5.2 (Android 6.0), so it will be updated to Flyme 6 as Android 6.0.

Huawei's EMUI 5.0 is based on Android 7.0, beta testing of MIUI 8's Android 7.0 has started, OnePlus and ZUK are also active in Android major update.

Of course, companies aggressive in this major update are also active in updating the security patch level, and it is very wonderful not to get out of such details.

On the other hand, Meizu leaves it at the security patch level of March 1, 2016, stayed at Android 6.0, did not update to Android 6.0.1.

Even though it was advantageous that there was an update every week, suddenly it declared as beta version and stable version suddenly released in one month, because of the random smashing of the smartphone I will.

Despite being only 12 months in a year, it is amazing to say that 14 models will be announced.

There are people saying that Android 7.0 will not be offered to Meizu's smartphone on the bulletin board for the rest of my life, and next year I will be writing a stupid story that more than 50 models will be announced.

It is the best business as a company to be stupid about a strategy, and we are in a situation where we must change policy even if impossible.

I would like customers to decide what they want and do not want to announce smartphones by the corporate enthusiasm.