#1st anniversary# meizu story and my story

2016-12-17 21:25

Show all posts
Edited by harshachv9 at 2016-12-17 22:47

In this forum all of the members known about flyme very well but some of known about meizu.So i decided to tell the past story of meizu and my self story

MEIZU JOUNEY FROM MP3 PLAYERS TO BEST SMARTPHONE MAKEING                                                                                                                                                   Meizu-May-Be-Meeting-Apple-in-Court-Soon-2.jpg

meizu technology co.,Ltd its a private consumer electronics company founded in 2003 by Jack Wong .meizu company headquarters located in zhuhai,Guangdong.Employes working in this company is around3000 .
   In 2003 meizu began as a manufacture of mp3 players later mp4 players.They started manufacturing mp4 players in 2006.As of 2008 meizu changed its focus frommp3 to mp4 players to smartphones.

pic20161216183517.jpg

pic20161216183646.jpg

1.IN JUNE 2003 THEY RELEASED MEIZU MX MP3 PLAYER
2.IN APRIL 2004 THEY RELEASED MEIZU ME
  3.IN THE SAME YEAR 2004 BUT IN JULY THEY RELEASED MEIZU MI
  4.IN  THE SAME YEAR 2004 BUT IN SEPTEMBER THEY RELEASED MEIZU E2
   5.IN 2005 JANUARY THEY RELEASED MEIZU X2
    6.IN 2005 APRIL THEY RELEASED MEIZU E3
    7.IN 2005 THEY RELEASED E5 AND X6 IN MAY MONTH
     8.IN NOVEMBER THEY RELEASED MEIZU X3
     9.IN MAY MONTH OF 2006 THEY RELEASED MEIZU M6
   10.IN JANUARY MONTH 2007THEY RELEASED MEIZU M3

S61216-180913(1).jpg

After all mp3 and mp4 launches they shifted to making smartphone and the first smart phone was meizu m8 released on april in 2007 officially launched.After this lanch all the people formed queue before all the meizu stores for buying this product .This product was get good and fame due to its sound quality ,peeformance and also of less price.It is the first phone to be lanched with capacitive touch screen .After the big sucess of m8 they released an upgrade version for this phone named as meizu m8SE released on october 2 ,2009. this phone is based on my mobile operating system that is based on microsoft CE 6.0 .
  IN JANUARY 2011 THEY lanched meizu m9 based on android system this is the first mobile that is launched on android
in january 2012 they launched meizu mx based on flyme os1.0 it is a deeply custamized os
in decenmber 2012 they lanched meizu mx2 based on flyme os 2.0 which is based on android 4.1 jelly bean later mx3,mx4 m1note m2note,m2 released based on flyme 3.0,flyme4.0,flyme4.5 now they are upgraded to flyme5 and latter to flyme6

THUS THIS MEIZU COMPANY RELEASING HANDSETS AT AFFORDABLE BASE PRICE DESPITE GOOD FEATURES THUS MAKE A BREAK FOR THE BIG BRAND COMPANIES WHO ARE DELLING THERE MOBILES AT HIGH PRICE .THIS IS THE STORY OF MEIZU OVER THE PAST 14 YEARS

MY LITTLE STORY HOW I BOUGHT MY MEIZU M2 MOBILE

when iam studying iam very much fond of phones due some problems idoesnt buy phone .after some day my mom said to me to buy a new phone iwill give you 5000 rupeess .then i dont know which phone to buy isearched all phones below 5000 in google but i doesnt like that mobile isearched in you iwatched all reviews of mobiles iwatch sharmaji techniques,gurkeerat, foneerina all you tube then atlast i have four choices of phone to buy one is redmi prime2,infocus m350, coolpad,and  meizu but all of them cost are 7000 around but ihave 5000 rupees idont know how to adjust money then my friend helped me then he said that choose any one of the phone which has good ui then i searched all four phones ui but i liked meizu flyme ui then i bought that mobile from snapdeal during dasara

a small video from my side for thanking....pls watch

https://youtu.be/3iJvtqMGP7I