Bonus floor thread Bonus floor thread Welcome to bonus floor thread! 
Abhiparmar92
Beta Team-Global
Never let your dream die...

Gold:1759

Sign In:209

100KForumMembersM2Super HunterHonour Online Value ContributePhoto GeniusBeta TeamGlobal FansAvatar uploadedEarphoneInstagramPandacontent creatorcontest loverflyme 5hotstarM3 notemeizu 13th anniversary50KForumMembers70KForumMembersDebate Master10KForumPostsDiwaliMedalyearly_beta_testerFacebookTwitterMX5

2016-11-25 15:20

Show all posts
Edited by Abhiparmar92 at 2016-11-25 12:56

Happy Anniversary to all dear Meizu & Flyme users...
This anniversary year start with me from October 2015 since I Bought my m2 then I got selected in beta team India...This kinda work is part of my interest as newly joined, our enthusiasm is at peak sometimes we were discussing about bug at night 2:00AM, that's represent our passion about what we de... thanks to Meizu & Flyme for time to time encouragement & motivation by giving us Phone in gifts & other goodies... I'm doing this work with my full day job, so this teach me well to manage time.
Reply Report
Abhiparmar92
Beta Team-Global
Never let your dream die...

Gold:1759

Sign In:209

100KForumMembersM2Super HunterHonour Online Value ContributePhoto GeniusBeta TeamGlobal FansAvatar uploadedEarphoneInstagramPandacontent creatorcontest loverflyme 5hotstarM3 notemeizu 13th anniversary50KForumMembers70KForumMembersDebate Master10KForumPostsDiwaliMedalyearly_beta_testerFacebookTwitterMX5

2016-12-03 02:28

Show all posts
{Part-2}...At the time of joining beta team, was using Flyme 4 initiallay then got Flyme 5, had fantastic experience with best from India Beta team members, apart from this in Life, I also started my journey from student to Job...Learned a lot & in upcoming years strive to improve me & wanna be a part of improvement of flyme also. Lots of love you guys all...
Reply Report
You have to login before you can reply Login | Register

©2024 Meizu Telecom Equipment Co., Ltd. All rights reserved.