Bonus floor thread Bonus floor thread Welcome to bonus floor thread! 
User521025708
Donut

Gold:23

Sign In:2

2016-11-25 15:22

hi to all the forum fans
iam happy to share my 2016 year experiance
in january igot job
in march igot mobile
in august igot promotion
hurry happy year
Reply Report
JackRich23
Donut

Threads

Credits

Gold:6

Sign In:0

2016-11-25 15:27

C прошлого лета  почти год ходил с Meizu M2 note, решил обновить телефон . Взял бругой дорогостоящий бренд)) Проработал он 3 недели. Купил  Meizu M3 note и остался доволен))
Reply Report
sathishkumar
Honeycomb

Gold:963

Sign In:115

100KForumMembersDiwaliMedalflyme fanHonour Online Photo GeniusAvatar uploadedInstagramPandacontent creatorhotstarM3 note50KForumMembers70KForumMembersDebate MasterFacebookTwitter10KForumPostsforum_app

2016-11-25 15:32

Later this yr I joined my computer class and learnt many new software's and in my college I got many new friends and I got accident where I was severely wounded. This year is so memorable to me
Reply Report
mkprasaad
Beta Team-Global

Gold:241

Sign In:28

100KForumMembersM1 notePhoto GeniusAvatar uploadedPandacontest loverM3 note70KForumMembers10KForumPostsyearly_beta_testerFacebookTwitterforum_app

2016-11-25 16:43

This year was a good year for me in flyme.I got meizu m3 note and experienced Flyme 5 and that was superb experience. Then for me this year had many ups and downs in my professional life.L ike I got a new job, so I couldn't able to be active in forum.But I participated in many contests in this year even I didn't win a single . I believe there is still some time left for something good to happen.
Reply Report
Elephant223
Froyo

Gold:1239

Sign In:174

100KForumMembers

2016-11-25 17:21

Reply Report
Elephant223
Froyo

Gold:1239

Sign In:174

100KForumMembers

2016-11-25 17:24

Reply Report
User103718508
Froyo

Gold:207

Sign In:14

100KForumMemberscontest loverforum_app1st_anniversary10KForumPosts

2016-11-25 17:38

This year is not always good for some times happy n some times sad for me mixed feeling i losed somany things in this year and i get somany things new in this year.
And finaly become a meizu fans in this year my first device is meizu m2 and i loved it now am using m3 note.....i loved it
Flyme is the best...   I love flyme I love meizu....
Reply Report
User520091732 ...
Cupcake

Threads

Credits

Gold:1

2016-11-25 17:45

I'm started new as great decision in my life it's best year in my life and I'm buy a Meizu m2 new Mobile at januvary it's nice and smooth to use with great feature in low cost I'm very excited about 4g it's good and better Mobil to  use 4g net so fast I'm now also using this mobile it's working so good this year I am happy in my life so many changes in my life tq to my parents to give me a best life more happiness, freedom each and every thing ???????? love you so much
Reply Report
ChatDexter
Visitor
Q and A Team

Gold:3584

Sign In:280

Beta TeamAvatar uploadedPandacontent creatorhotstarM3 note70KForumMembers100KForumMembers10KForumPosts1st_anniversaryforum_appModerator

2016-11-25 18:02

Edited by ChatDexter at 2016-12-02 14:24

This year I met the girl of my life and that was the luckiest thing that ever happened to me. We were very very happy, we used to laugh everyday and help each other. SHE is perfect to me. All she did was love me and care about me... but two days ago we just broke up... even though i am sad right now i am still thankful to have met her and i consider this year as the luckiest year of my life... Now it is time to face the truth that I will never be with her again, it is time to face that I am alone now and I feel so incomplete, its like having everything but one day that everything is gone and you are left with nothing. It hurts...

However, thanks to Flyme I went from to in a few weeks because I started talking more with my friends with my phone, I started posting more pics, started to be more active in social medias and met a lot of new people that's why I thank you Meizu and Flyme for the good experience I got from you. Even though I don't win this contest it is OK because I just wanted to share my opinion about Flyme. I'm active in the forum because I want to help others just like Flyme and Meizu helped me when I needed it the most.

Good Luck EVERYONE MERRY CHRISTMAS! And HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME! (DECEMBER 24 IS MY BIRHTDAY)

Reply Report
User520091902 ...
Cupcake

Threads

Credits

Gold:2

2016-11-25 18:49

" I've been studying in final year of engineering. As we know a smartphone is how much needed gadget in today's era. I've been struggling a lot in my engineering due to lack of a smartphone. I planned many times to buy one but family budget was an issue and couldn't set up money for the same. Later i gave my hope almost and thought to buy one aftery engineering. And then on this diwali cracker bursted. My sister gifted me all new smartphone redmi note 3 on this diwali. The diwali joy got doubled this year."
Reply Report
You have to login before you can reply Login | Register

©2024 Meizu Telecom Equipment Co., Ltd. All rights reserved.