Bonus floor thread Bonus floor thread Welcome to bonus floor thread! 
RIPKILLER
Ice Cream

Gold:1659

Sign In:182

100KForumMembersBeta TeamAvatar uploadedInstagramPandacontest lovermeizu 13th anniversary50KForumMembers70KForumMembersDebate Masteryearly_beta_testerFacebookTwitterMX510KForumPosts

2016-12-03 02:32

Show all posts
Year 2016 has been full of Ups and a little downs for me..
This year is special because my career has got an uplift this year
. i got a job ..
Made new friends new contacts .. Risen up as an individual ..
This year i joined Flyme as a Beta Tester.. And it was an amazing experience too..
Reply Report
brian_rodrigu ...

Gold:41745

Sign In:3874

Honour Online Value ContributePhoto GeniusBeta TeamGlobal FansAvatar uploadedEarphoneInstagramPainterPandacontent creatorcontest loverflyme fanhotstarM3 notemeizu 13th anniversary50KForumMembers70KForumMembers100KForumMembersFlymeRecourcesTeamDebate Master10KForumPostsDiwaliMedal1st_anniversarybest_contentforum_appyearly_forum_memberModeratorExcellent ModeratorFacebookTwitterMX5

2016-12-03 02:29

Show all posts
This year has been a great year for me. Firstly I got an opportunity to be a mod of our Flyme forum when the forum was very new as one of the founding members and since I have been here from the very beginning I have got to know a lot of people and also made a lot of new friends from all around the world through our forum. Also, as a part of my professional career I have got my first job this year. This has given me a good start in my career where I have got to learn a lot of things and also it has given me confidence to handle clients of our firm and manage things systematically and better. This year has turned out to be a happy year for me with many new experiences both as a part of my professional job and as a part of the forum community too.
Reply Report
You have to login before you can reply Login | Register

©2024 Meizu Telecom Equipment Co., Ltd. All rights reserved.