Get working ROOT on Indian Firmware!!! {Updated for new Indian firmware}

2015-12-24 23:22

Edited by Abhiparmar92 at 2016-01-16 22:12

Indirectly Flyme Account is already there in Indian firmware but it's hidden due to some purpose. Thing is we need to grab/extract Flyme Account setting somehow and That's what we are going to do.This Procedure is tested and performed on Meizu m2 4.5.3I and 4.5.4IN Indian Firmware. So, check it out at below.

[1] Install Nova Launcher from Play Store after successful installation open it.

[2] Long press on the screen to enter options menu, from that select Widgets.

[3] Slide left the first row of creating Shortcut, there you will find another option Activities, Touch and Hold that shortcut and put it on any screen.

Before moving to next steps make sure on which firmware version you are(Setting>About Phone>Flyme Version). If you are on firmware version 4.5.3I then continue from step-4 and if you are on new firmware version 4.5.4IN then skip step-4 and continue from step-5.

[4] This will open another window which containing various activities. Scroll down and find MzAccount then click on it which will expand all activities under MzAccount in which find "MzAccount - activity.login.SettingLoginActivity" select it. This will create MzAccount shortcut on screen.

[5] This will open another window which containing various activities. Scroll down and find UserCenter then click on it which will expand all activities under UserCenter in which find "UserCenter - activity.login.SettingLoginActivity" select it. This will create UserCenter shortcut on screen.

[6] After that Root Procedure is very easy and already well known. Click on the MzAccount shortcut which will reveal Flyme Login Window > Login with your Flyme credentials > once logged in click on FlyMe Account (Your Name) > Which will open Personal Settings then click on Open System Privileges > You'll be warned but choose Accept and insert your password > After the password has been entered your smartphone will reboot.

[7] After reboot your smartphone is Rooted. To check use, any Root Checker app from Play Store  or you can use any root accessing app like SuperSu/SuperUser, Titanium BackUp, Battery Doctor, etc.

• Note: This Procedure is tested and performed on Meizu m2 4.5.3I and 4.5.4IN Indian Firmware. But you can try it on other devices also like M2 Note, Mx5, Mx5 Pro or for other firmware versions.

If you find my work helpful to you, then give me like (Recommend) below.