Tymcio
Meizu Pro 6 Plus

Gold:4341

Sign In:579

best_content1st_anniversary100KForumMembersHonour Online Value ContributePhoto GeniusBeta TeamGlobal FansSuper ModeratorAvatar uploadedEarphoneInstagramPandacontent creatorcontest loverflyme 5hotstarmeizu 13th anniversarypro 650KForumMembers70KForumMembersDebate Masteryearly_beta_testerModeratorExcellent ModeratorFacebookTwitterPro 510KForumPostsforum_app

2016-01-03 02:45

Show all posts
h_e_m_an replied at 2015-12-31 15:25
nice activity!
here i go with my story !

Wooo!!

Cool :D I will post mine soon too! :D
Reply Support () Report
Tymcio
Meizu Pro 6 Plus

best_content1st_anniversary100KForumMembersHonour Online Value ContributePhoto GeniusBeta TeamGlobal FansSuper ModeratorAvatar uploadedEarphoneInstagramPandacontent creatorcontest loverflyme 5hotstarmeizu 13th anniversarypro 650KForumMembers70KForumMembersDebate Masteryearly_beta_testerModeratorExcellent ModeratorFacebookTwitterPro 510KForumPostsforum_app

2016-01-04 16:47

Show all posts
Edited by Tymcio at 2016-01-04 13:42

Well ;]
My Meizu story started in July 2015, when I decided to change phone. I would like to had something high end, but also I was not able to pay tons of money for it.
Meanwhile my girlfriend bought Xiaomi phone and she was happy about it, so I started to look for good brand, not popular in Poland, but with strong roots.
I found Meizu, with new device Meizu MX5, but 2 weeks after ordering it in Chinese shop, my order it was cancelled. I was really sad () but in the same time Meizu announced Pro 5 model, that was perfect for me - the best hardware with beauty launcher, combined with great price .

I pre-ordered it and I waited...

In the begining of October I've received phone, and after 1 week I knew, that it will be my brand   I decided to create first Polish Meizu Fans community to discover and improve Flyme OS here.

Now I am here, proud user of Meizu Pro 5 with Flyme OS 5!

My expectations for 2016 are very simple!
  • I would like Flyme OS 5 to become stable,
  • I would like Flyme OS to move to Android 6.0,
  • I would like mTouch to be integrated with many apps (to allow login with fingerprint),
  • I would like Global Flyme OS community grow bigger and bigger,
  • I would like to be able to create themes for Flyme OS and customize it,
  • I would love to became Beta tester (and maybe Leader) for Flyme OS global!

AND MY DRAWING ;]

Comment

h_e_m_an: wooow (>.<)./ me want pro5 now as well haha
2016-01-04 18:13
Reply Support () Report
Tymcio
Meizu Pro 6 Plus

2016-01-04 20:39

Show all posts
brian_rodrigues replied at 2016-01-04 13:38
Nice... Have you filled the form for the Flyme Global Beta Team recruitment...

Of course :D
Reply Support () Report
Tymcio
Meizu Pro 6 Plus

2016-01-05 14:03

Show all posts
Tifafa replied at 2016-01-05 04:08
Thank you Tymcio.

We are so glad that you choose Meizu. In 2016 we have many new plans, hope you  ...

I am glad to see this :P I hope all those plans for 2016 will be realised and I would be able to be part of it! ;]
Reply Support (1) Report
You have to login before you can reply Login | Register

©2024 Meizu Telecom Equipment Co., Ltd. All rights reserved.