brian_rodrigu ...

Gold:41745

Sign In:3874

Honour Online Value ContributePhoto GeniusBeta TeamGlobal FansAvatar uploadedEarphoneInstagramPainterPandacontent creatorcontest loverflyme fanhotstarM3 notemeizu 13th anniversary50KForumMembers70KForumMembers100KForumMembersFlymeRecourcesTeamDebate Master10KForumPostsDiwaliMedal1st_anniversarybest_contentforum_appyearly_forum_memberModeratorExcellent ModeratorFacebookTwitterMX5

2016-03-17 14:44

Show all posts
ark45 replied at 2016-03-17 11:36
discontinued MEIZU MX5...Wait to know which will launch next month?

Pro 5 may be...
Reply Support (0) Report
brian_rodrigu ...

Honour Online Value ContributePhoto GeniusBeta TeamGlobal FansAvatar uploadedEarphoneInstagramPainterPandacontent creatorcontest loverflyme fanhotstarM3 notemeizu 13th anniversary50KForumMembers70KForumMembers100KForumMembersFlymeRecourcesTeamDebate Master10KForumPostsDiwaliMedal1st_anniversarybest_contentforum_appyearly_forum_memberModeratorExcellent ModeratorFacebookTwitterMX5

2016-03-18 02:48

Show all posts
RIPKILLER replied at 2016-03-17 23:58
Brother seriously why are you insulting meizu ? Lecco and Redmi are not even 10% of the quality and  ...

Yeah I agree with you... In terms of hardware and build quality none of these phones can beat Meizu... Thats the strongest selling point for our phones... Though advertising and publicising the brand would go a long way in helping more and more people know about Meizu... Its really great seeing happy customers like you...
Reply Support (1) Report
brian_rodrigu ...

2016-03-18 02:51

Show all posts
RIPKILLER replied at 2016-03-18 00:01
Brother yeah meizu needs promotions .. But one humble request never use FLIPKART OR AMAZON in indi ...

Why do you not like Flipkart and Amazon... These 2 of them provide the best of services atleast for my area... They offer quickest delivery and easy returns too... Never had a problem with it... Also having more partners would help the people choose the site of their choice... Currently the products do get out of stock at times but more channels would mean better availability for all...
Reply Support (0) Report
brian_rodrigu ...

2016-03-18 15:29

Show all posts
RIPKILLER replied at 2016-03-18 02:49
Well i dont think then you follow up these sites regularly .. There return policy is just for show ...

haha... May be you are right... But I bought 2 mobile phones from amazon but the products were good so never had to go for a return or refund... I had bought some other stuff though which needed return but the company provided a return soon... Where do you stay... Sometimes it depends on the area too as to how the distributor and a particular seller provides the service...
Reply Support () Report
brian_rodrigu ...

2016-03-18 17:10

Show all posts
Rudraksh replied at 2016-03-18 14:32
Is 32GB Available in India?

Not yet... We have to wait next month to see if it launches here in India or if its a new product...
Reply Support () Report
brian_rodrigu ...

2016-03-19 03:08

Show all posts
RIPKILLER replied at 2016-03-18 23:49
Buddy i live in the CAPITAL .. Delhi .. And trust me you wont find happy customers here easily ..  ...

In Delhi... awell we have a lot of Meizu events held in Delhi and almost all our Meizu products are launched in Delhi NCR... May be you could attend one of our future events...
Reply Support () Report
brian_rodrigu ...

2016-03-19 03:12

Show all posts
RIPKILLER replied at 2016-03-18 23:49
Buddy i live in the CAPITAL .. Delhi .. And trust me you wont find happy customers here easily ..  ...

Well in that case I guess it would be better if the products are sold on all the 3 major platforms thats Amazon, Flipkart and Snapdeal so that the customers can buy from anywhere they wish... Also in future we could expect an own online store by Meizu for Meizu products... But that would take some time though...
Reply Support () Report
brian_rodrigu ...

2016-03-19 17:10

Show all posts
RIPKILLER replied at 2016-03-19 02:27
I have never found when and where the event was held xD :p
Hope this time i will catch up

Do stay tuned on this forum... We will bring you all the updates of our upcoming events...
Reply Support (1) Report
brian_rodrigu ...

2016-03-25 18:19

Show all posts
Priyanuj replied at 2016-03-24 21:33
Waiting for new devices!!!

Not very far bro... Meizu to launch the new M3 Note on 6th of April... Other devices to follow soon...
Reply Support () Report
You have to login before you can reply Login | Register

©2024 Meizu Telecom Equipment Co., Ltd. All rights reserved.