brian_rodrigu ...

Gold:41745

Sign In:3874

Honour Online Value ContributePhoto GeniusBeta TeamGlobal FansAvatar uploadedEarphoneInstagramPainterPandacontent creatorcontest loverflyme fanhotstarM3 notemeizu 13th anniversary50KForumMembers70KForumMembers100KForumMembersFlymeRecourcesTeamDebate Master10KForumPostsDiwaliMedal1st_anniversarybest_contentforum_appyearly_forum_memberModeratorExcellent ModeratorFacebookTwitterMX5

2016-01-12 19:59

Show all posts
Keep up the good work guys...
Reply Support () Report
brian_rodrigu ...

Honour Online Value ContributePhoto GeniusBeta TeamGlobal FansAvatar uploadedEarphoneInstagramPainterPandacontent creatorcontest loverflyme fanhotstarM3 notemeizu 13th anniversary50KForumMembers70KForumMembers100KForumMembersFlymeRecourcesTeamDebate Master10KForumPostsDiwaliMedal1st_anniversarybest_contentforum_appyearly_forum_memberModeratorExcellent ModeratorFacebookTwitterMX5

2016-01-19 02:12

Show all posts
ultrametric replied at 2016-01-18 01:30
I have expected more. That's not good enough .

This is just the beginning... I am sure Flyme and Meizu has a lot more in store for all of us...
Reply Support () Report
brian_rodrigu ...

2016-01-19 02:27

Show all posts
Edited by brian_rodrigues at 2016-01-19 02:33
Tymcio replied at 2016-01-14 23:15
I would also like to know about suggestions from this forum (from Suggestions Section).
Which of the ...
You can know the status of the suggestions from the forum under the Sub section "Suggestions"... This thread is about all the previously reported suggestions by the various members of the Beta team India as these suggestions had been reported seperately before the creation of the forum and not much was known about the status of these suggestions and how many of these suggestions had actually been adopted by Flyme... Good to see that much of the suggestions have been adopted by Meizu into the Flyme OS... I appreciate the Flyme developers for this... They surely are taking a lot of effort for the development of Flyme OS... Keep up the good work guys...
Reply Support () Report
You have to login before you can reply Login | Register

©2024 Meizu Telecom Equipment Co., Ltd. All rights reserved.