BhavinMakwana
Froyo
In every game there is only on

Gold:216

Sign In:74

Avatar uploadedhotstar100KForumMembersforum_app10KForumPostsPanda1st_anniversary

2017-07-02 02:47

Show all posts
Hello,Everyone

We are easily connected with each other through FLYME FORUM to solve the problems and getting the exciting ideas from our suggestion to each other.so i'm thankfull to flyme for giving best contests ideas .....

Happy B'day flyme..

I want to share some memorable objects of my life,from which i can upgrade myself upto my destiny.

Here is my meizu account:

KNOWLEDGE IS POWER,

This power can be achieved only by great books,
Some people say not to become a bug of books,but those Books plays vital role in my life.

I am student of MECHANICAL ENGINEERING.I know what the value of books and what is its importance in my field life.

   

From the starting of my goal achieving period i continuously linked with my books.Throughout the engineering  i become a bug of books, Some person says that college life is about to enjoy life.But my mindset is different from those.
As we know that Mechanical branch is the branch which comes out the idea from  the technical minds  to world for getting innovative things.
So,some of the books which plays very important role in my Engineering and they are giving me the basic funda for solve the specific task is given in the picture.As a professor,my responsibility is to give more and more knowledge to my student.From these some books i feel proud myself for giving the ideas to students.

Thank for Reading the contant of my Life.

Reply Support (1) Report
You have to login before you can reply Login | Register

©2024 Meizu Telecom Equipment Co., Ltd. All rights reserved.