User520013514 ...
Donut

Gold:22

Sign In:1

Photo Geniusflyme fan

2016-10-19 01:40

Show all posts
I could use screenshots to describe everything, but my internet connection is really slow as I live in a small town where internet is expensive thing to have. Anyway, I want to say that I really love Flyme OS. I've been using it only for a couple of months, I am sure that Flyme OS it the best. I used other phones, but once I saw my friend's Meizu phone, I fell in love with it and I decided to buy myself M2 Note. I had HTC One M8, and it was more powerful than M2 Note. You want to ask why I decided to buy a cheaper, slower phone? The answer is - Flyme OS. This UI is much better optimized than any other UIs. With Flyme OS you have everything you need from the box.
In the morning I wake up with the bell of Flyme Clock. Then I dress up, turn in the Music App and go for running. I use stopwatch to record my best lap time.
When I don't have a mirror, I use mirror app to look at myself and make a hairdo.
Before going out, I check up the weather in Flyme Weather app, which, by the way, works perfect and never tells me wrong forecast.
Lots of people use Chrome browser, but I am the one who uses Flyme Browser. Why? Well, the answer is easy - it works faster! No adds, no lags - the best experience.  
I think that Flyme Camera app is one of the best camera apps. I used difderent phones, but this one is the best to me. It is ergonomic and easy to use, with lots of functions.
I could go on telling you how and when I use Flyme apps, but I think I've told enough for you to understand that Flyme with its apps really makes my every day. I want my next phone to be Meizu too, because I don't want to loose Flyme OS - it's like my family now. Thank you for reading.

Rate

Experience

Prestige

Gold

+4
Reply Support (0) Report
You have to login before you can reply Login | Register

©2024 Meizu Telecom Equipment Co., Ltd. All rights reserved.