MiFOE
Eclair

Gold:99

Sign In:34

2017-07-30 15:54

Show all posts
I am glad I didn't install 6.1, after reading all the problems people are having. How Meizu have the balls to call this a stable release is beyond me. After all this waiting and promises, they give us a broken and buggy "stable" rease that is clearly less stable than the beta 6.X releases. What the hell are Meizu thinking and did they even do any testing on this version to see if it has any obvious big problems (it does). This *** release and no patch after more than three weeks to fix this?
  From Forum App
Reply Support () Report
MiFOE
Eclair

2017-08-06 04:01

Show all posts
Have they published even a single update to address the many Flyme 6 bugs that literally make the phone unusable? It's been more than a month!
  From Forum App
Reply Support () Report
MiFOE
Eclair

2017-08-07 05:03

Show all posts
SokRtloveRKC create on 2017-08-06 18:45
for m5note will be release flyme stable end August, so waiting.

If it's as stable as this one, don't wait for it...
  From Forum App
Reply Support (0) Report
MiFOE
Eclair

2017-08-12 07:11

Show all posts
To people that have installed this update (6.1.0.0G), have they updated it since it was released? Have they fixed any of the numerous problems that people have been pointing out? I'm asking because they actually pushed the update to my Update app.
  From Forum App
Reply Support () Report
MiFOE
Eclair

2017-09-06 23:11

Show all posts
It's been more than two months now and still no bug fixes. This is ridiculous, I have never heard of software update with so many bugs and devs that don't care. I guess they were tired by people asking when they will get Flyme 6, so they released an even buggier version, than the beta, and then moved on to their new phones.
  From Forum App
Reply Support () Report
You have to login before you can reply Login | Register

©2024 Meizu Telecom Equipment Co., Ltd. All rights reserved.