Ramtin
Ice Cream

Gold:1112

Sign In:245

best_content100KForumMembersDiwaliMedalflyme fanEarphoneFlymeRecourcesTeamDebate MasterPhoto Geniusmeizu 13th anniversaryPro 5FacebookTwitterAvatar uploadedInstagramPandahotstarHonour Online content creator50KForumMembersValue Contribute70KForumMembers10KForumPostsforum_app1st_anniversary

2016-04-13 17:30

Show all posts
Edited by Ramtin at 2016-04-13 15:05

I'm so sorry but, it's the worst flagship of 2016 if there is no more meizu flagship this year.
5.2" screen seriously? how you lost 0.5" in pro6 screen size? it's even smaller than mx5!
Camera is again the same sensor when all other companies doing their best in camera department and show us some innovation pro6 only has 8 more small LED than pro5.
MTK cpu for a flagship really? It score only 91,165 points in the AnTuTu benchmark while other companies flagships scores 136,875+ and has only LPDDR3 when all others has LPDDR4 rom
what about battery? only 2560 mAh? really? while similar size flagships from others has 3000 mAh+ batteries?
Only + side is the price but, it's more of mx6 to me than pro6. Last year meizu offer us pro5 that had the best cpu in that time and good camera for 2015 and many more plus sides that make it being a "pro" but, this year it's not "pro" any more.
Reply Support (3) Report
Ramtin
Ice Cream

best_content100KForumMembersDiwaliMedalflyme fanEarphoneFlymeRecourcesTeamDebate MasterPhoto Geniusmeizu 13th anniversaryPro 5FacebookTwitterAvatar uploadedInstagramPandahotstarHonour Online content creator50KForumMembersValue Contribute70KForumMembers10KForumPostsforum_app1st_anniversary

2016-04-13 21:06

Show all posts
kaiserex replied at 2016-04-13 17:26
Im dissapointed to, I was expecting that Pro 6 would compete whit Xiaomi mi5 but seeing the spec. it ...

I think htc did a great job this year with htc 10, best selfie &main camera to date, best performance, great sound quality in speakers and headphone with new boomsound with HIFi, quad hd display and ... + most importantly for all developers unlockable bootloader
Reply Support (0) Report
Ramtin
Ice Cream

2016-04-15 13:54

Show all posts
I think meizu dying fans are always a dying fan no matter if meizu produced the worst 2016 flagship among others. The key here is will meizu dying fans save the company from going down in selling with pro6 and making no profit for the company?
Many people mentioned that price of pro5 was high for a Chinese phone but, I think it wroth the price because, SD810 was a failure and pro5 using the best CPU in that time which was exynos and we could forget about not good screen and camera at night but, now with pro6 it's like meizu is going on the same road that HTC went for 4-5 years before HTC 10.
Reply Support (0) Report
You have to login before you can reply Login | Register

©2024 Meizu Telecom Equipment Co., Ltd. All rights reserved.