superpully
Honeycomb

Gold:203

Sign In:102

best_content100KForumMembersValue ContributePhoto GeniusGlobal FansAvatar uploadedEarphonePainterPandaFacebookTwitterMX5Pro 5

2016-01-19 16:55

Show all posts
On meizumart.it or topresellerstore.it 469 for 32 GB and 509 for 64....
Reply Support () Report
superpully
Honeycomb

best_content100KForumMembersValue ContributePhoto GeniusGlobal FansAvatar uploadedEarphonePainterPandaFacebookTwitterMX5Pro 5

2016-01-19 19:54

Show all posts
ultrametric replied at 2016-01-19 11:27
on meizumart.it the phone wasn't in stock... when I checked. Meizumart.it only had the 64GB. And I a ...

Actually meizumart is an official agent.. They sell the G firmware.

Btw you are right but you have to consider that S6 on day one was a lot more expensive.
And I would compare more the S6 plus to pro6... IMHO it's the same segment of the plus version.

Cheers
Reply Support () Report
superpully
Honeycomb

2016-01-19 22:00

Show all posts
Edited by superpully at 2016-01-19 15:02
ultrametric replied at 2016-01-19 14:34
Uh and I don't know where you have it from. But the Pro 5 with 32GB is still not sold at  meizumart. ...
Calm down buddy I didn't want to fight.... Whatever, I just wanted to share an opinion since this is a forum I thought it was allowed... If you don't agree I accept your ideas.... Btw you are right the 32 GB is sold by topresellerstore (thay are the same dealer) but now is out of stock...
This is the last post I am going to write on your thread...
Peace
Reply Support () Report
superpully
Honeycomb

2016-01-19 23:03

Show all posts
ultrametric replied at 2016-01-19 15:48
Please don't do that, it would be a pity.

For the sake of a discussion. What means very much to me. ...

Yeah for sure they have to try to get a lower price if they want to be competitive....
I come from a Oneplus device that did in his price his best point, unfortunately since they lost Cyanogen support Oneplus 2 is still a lot buggy....

I think the main point is Meizu cares about European market? It seems they are moving also to Europe in order to sell more devices.... But if they want to be competitive for sure they have to decrease prices and consider also all the european bands (I haven't the pro 5 in my hands yet but since I live far from the biggest cities I think i will miss 800 Mhz Lte band).

In order to be more competitive they should sell directly on the market (not passing through reseller that increase significantly the price).

So the meaning in the end is... For sure it's not cheap but until there will be reseller I think an aggressive price it's almost impossible...
Reply Support (1) Report
You have to login before you can reply Login | Register

©2024 Meizu Telecom Equipment Co., Ltd. All rights reserved.