Now in progress >>>
Your prediction cannot be changed once it’s submitted. Are you sure to continue?
1. To enter Quarter-finals, you will need to get at least 3 correct predictions in the Round of 16. If you get 6 or more correct predictions you will enter Semi-finals directly. If you predict all match results correctly, you will be escalated to Final round directly. All qualified participants to enter next round(s) will be displayed under this page after this round is finished.
2. To enter Semi-finals, you will need to get at least 2 correct predictions in the Quarter-finals round. If you predicted all match results correctly, you will be escalated to Final round directly. All qualified participants to enter next round(s) will be displayed under this page after this round is finished.
3. To enter Final round, you will need to predict both the Semi-finals games correctly. All qualified participants to enter next round will be displayed under this page after this round is finished.
4. If you correctly predict the result of the Final game, you will be the ultimate winner (or one of the ultimate winners).
5. User or users who get the correct final champion all the way through the games will win the grand prize: a MEIZU 15 Plus (black, 6GB+64GB). If more than 1 user predict correctly the Final game’s result,the winners will split the prize and receive Amazon gift card of the split value, the price of a MEIZU 15 Plus (black, 6GB+64GB) is 700 USD. For winner(s) from regions that don't support Amazon gift card, we will send gift of the same value.
6. Lucky Draw: during the Round of 16, Quarter-finals round and Semi-finals, we will draw out lucky winners to give out $30 Amazon gift card regardless of performances. As long as you’re participating, you have a chance to win the lucky draw prize (Amazon cards of 30 USD). There will be 3 lucky draw winners in the Round of 16, 2 winners in the Quarter-finals round, and 1 winner in Semi-finals round. The Lucky Draw winner will be displayed after every round is finished under this page.
7. The game schedule displayed on the page is Moscow time (UTC/GMT +3). The prediction deadline for every game is 12 hours prior to the start of the game. For example, if the game starts at 20:00, July 11th (Moscow time), you’ll be unable to guess the result after 08:00, July 11th (Moscow time). Once you made your prediction, it cannot be changed, however, the games are not necessarily to be guessed at once. You can make your prediction separately for every game within deadlines.
8. The ‘Win’ button will be grey and unable to be clicked on when the game is over, or hasn’t started yet.
9. MEIZU Telecom Equipment Co., Ltd. reserves the right of final interpretation for this activity.